Thursday, July 17, 2014

First Impressions: Frank Body Scrub



I have been wanting to try this stuff for ages, so after reading and watching a million reviews I finally invested in the Frank Coffee Scrub.  
What Frank is exactly is an all-natural coffee scrub for your entire body and face. The caffeine in the ground coffee works to stimulate circulation and blood-flow, in turn making your skin brighter, softer and tighter! 

The smell is absolutely incredible! If you like the smell of coffee, you will love this! I'm one of those strange people who love the smell of coffee but despise the taste. As you can see it does make quite the mess, but it is nothing a cup full of water can't handle. The directions say to scrub your whole body and then let the coffee dry for 5-10 minutes before rinsing. At first I thought, "what the hell am I going to do nude, covered in coffee bits for 10 minutes?" But by the time I took these two photos and instagramed them, it was time to rinse. 

There are three different choices when it comes to picking which Frank you want. I chose the original which is coffee, almond oil and orange. The other two are coffee with coconut and grapeseed as well as coffee with cacao. I'm definitely down to try the coconut one next!

Overall I really enjoyed using the scrub. It was very fun, interesting and different from any other body scrub I have used. If I had to compare it to anything it would have to be the Buffy exfoliating and moisturizing bar from Lush, which is by far my favorite body exfoliator of all time. If you guys would like a review on Buffy I would be happy to do one! Anyhow, Buffy is a bar where as Frank is a loose exfoliator. However, both make my skin insainly soft. I seriously could not stop stroking my arms and legs once I rinsed this stuff off! *eyes rolling to the back of my head* 

When I try something new I know whether or not I really liked it based on my excitement, or lack there of, to use it again. I think it is safe to say I'm already looking forward to the next time I use this stuff!  I intend to use Frank twice a week for the next several weeks and will do another in-depth review once I've used it enough to actually see results. 


No comments:

Post a Comment