Sunday, July 20, 2014

New Additions to My Wardrobe I Can't Stop Wearing!


































These are three new items that I have been obsessing over lately!

First of all, can we just gush over how glorious these heels are for a few minutes?! I mean, I have some pretty fudged up feet from being a dancer and a gymnast all those years ago so it is damn near impossible for me to find heels that I can actually stand to walk in for more than 5 seconds. These have a thicker heel than the standard skinny heel and they aren't very high, which is something this girl can work with! In my opinion it's rare to find shoes with a lower heel that are also pleasing to the eye. The vast majority of low heeled shoes I would categorized as granny shoes aka kitten heels *holds back the vomit.* These shoes have the whole package. They are perfect for all seasons, the two-toned aspect makes them pair-able with a lot of different types of outfits, and they are comfortable... as comfortable as a high heeled shoe can be that is. I adore them and see myself getting a lot of wear out of them!
I will leave the link here if you would like to get a pair of these bad boys for yourself ~

Now on to this Levi's Jacket! I have been wanting a jean jacket for what seems like forever now but could never find one that looked or fit the way I wanted. They were always either too big, too long, or just hung awkwardly on me. I found this one while thrifting a couple days ago and I knew the second I got one arm in that it was going to be perfect! I feel like a jean jacket is such a great staple item to have in your wardrobe because it can go with loads of different looks. Since I got this at a thrift store I don't know where it was originally from but I did find this one here that looks pretty spot on to the one I have.

And lastly, THIS FREAKING DRESS. I don't even have words for how in love I am. I know, I know, its just a dress... but being short makes finding dresses that don't hit my leg at an awkward spot very, very challenging. That being said, I do not own many dress. BUT THIS ONE IS PERFECTION! It is short, hitting a little above mid-thigh, but is just long enough so my ass doesn't show when I bend over. That has always been my go to dress test. I need it to be as short as possible so my little legs will appear to be longer than they really are but obviously I don't want anything to be hangin' out. Long story short, I'm so so excited about this dress. Sadly I was unable to find this print online, but I did find it in a different print here.

I am thrilled about these finds! I hope you all enjoyed my rant about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment