Sunday, August 3, 2014

All About Armpits!


Finding a deodorant that doesn't test on animals and actually does want it's mean to do... DEODORIZE has proven to be one of the hardest missions in life. I have tried a million and one different natural deodorants but none of them ever worked for me. Now I'm not a "stinky" girl but I swear to you every single one I tried made me smell bad! I honestly smelled better if I just didn't wear any deodorant at all. I don't know if it was the formula mixed with my natural scent or what the hell was going on but it came to a point where I wanted to give up my search because it was just a constant disappointment. 

Luckily I didn't give up! I read some good reviews about the Lavanila Healthy Deodorant but kept going back and forth on actually trying it. Long story short, I'm so happy that I did because THIS SHIT WORKS! I know, I know, crazy right? Is it seriously possible for an all natural, cruelty free deodorant to do it's job and do it right? Well obviously if you would have asked me this 6 months ago I would have said hell to the no, but now my armpits and I see the light! 

First of all it smells freakin' amazing! I have the vanilla lavender scent as well as a tiny pure vanilla scent that I got just recently because I thought it was a totally necessity for my travels that are coming up soon! I've been using this stuff since the beginning of the year and I'm starting to come to the end of it. I'm totes down to try the coconut scent next! 

As far as putting it on your armpits goes, it goes on smooth but does take a couple minutes to dry. I'm one of those people who puts deodorant on after I get dressed so the fact that it takes a while to dry doesn't effect me. Honestly I don't know how people put any type of deodorant on before they put their clothes on... I prefer to not worry about white marks but thats just me. Anyway, I feel like the staying power is great for my body/armpit type. The big test for me is if it can last though a workout... not that I do that very often. This is where most of these other natural deodorants failed me... although some I couldn't even make it from my house to the damn car before that shit was going all sorts of wrong. But the Lavanila lasted through it! I was constantly burring my face in my pits at the gym and never had a bad outcome! The excitement is real folks.  

Just those aspects right there make me a lifelong user of this deodorant! I cannot say enough great things about it! I'm very happy that I gave it a try and didn't give up on my search. 
I will leave a link to find the deodorant here if you fancy trying it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment